1. FOLLOW THE MANUAL
2. SHOW QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS
3. CALL THE OFFICE
4. HAVE FUN!
- Send the meeting link to the customer's email 5 minutes before the demo starts.
- (Do this by opening the Google Meet, and click the "add" button at the bottom)
- Always ask your customers to be at home for the demo (not from Starbucks, etc)
- Smile, be energetic, be the highlight of their day!
- Collect stories and testimonials from past customers!
- Stay in control of your Demo.
- If customer asks for prices in the middle of your demo, say: “I don't want to give away the end of the movie, I’ll go over all the prices at the end!” :-)
- Smile, be patient if there are any technical issues
- Follow this manual word for word.
- Follow the cues for when to click
- Present to husbands & wives together (so they can make a decision together; less pressure)
- Make sure they're sitting in front of a screen (so they can follow along your presentation)
- Have them on speaker phone or a Google Meet (so you can talk to both spouses)
SHOWING CUTCO OWNERS
- Still Do FULL Presentation: It’s great practice! Many customers forget the important details!
- “As a reminder... we’ve been around since 1949, we’re dishwasher safe, Forever guarantee, review knives they don’t have.
- Ask for a customer testimonial picture & Social Media shout - out!
- Closing Process: At the bottom of the Gifts and Accessories Page there is a section called “Closing for Cutco Owners” which shows you how to create a “Cutco Wish List”
- Cutco owners love upgrading to sets, adding accessories, and buying gifts!